Friday, May 05, 2006

oh stupid...

hello there boys and girls...

you're probably wondering why this entry is titled this way... well... it just is...

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the option in many Nokia phones to "delete sent items"... well... be very cautious! because near that option is the "delete all messages" thingy...

want to conjenture? guess what...

yes, you guessed correctly.....................


...................I just happened to click on the "delete ALL messages" option... T____T

like the title said...

STUPID...

My initial reaction was... shock... then panic... then despair...

then my brain went blank... I was with my best friend at that time... so he saw the whole thing happen... all I can say right now is...

SHIT...

I can't even explain why such a thing saddens me so much... I like to keep things... even the little unimportant, unexplainably banal, useless things... and i LOST ALL MY MESSAGES???!!!!???

shit...

*sniff*

No comments: