Thursday, May 25, 2006

finally finished

bon jour mes amis...

so now its finished... the hassle, the pressure, the forced sleepless nights finishing business plans and financial statements... its done!

we've lived through it, and I tell you, it wasn't easy...

I'm just glad this is through... unfortunately, summer is also over... I guess we'll just save the vacation for next summer... oh wait, there's no more next summer... we're gonna graduate this March... uh oh... oh well...

And oh yeah, I made a promise to someone that I'd stop smoking... I will you know... you'll see...

I also made another promise... I won't have my hair cut until graduation... just to remind me that I have to strive hard to get magna cum laude... if not... all of it goes off... bald...

Talk about all or nothing... what the hell have I gotten myself into?

like I said... oh well...

until next time...

No comments: