Monday, May 29, 2006

Headaches? Heartaches?

I don't know what's wrong with me these days. I have this recurring headache every afternoon. Maybe its the heat. I don't know, I'm not sure. And then its the restlessness that I can't shake off. Its like I have a constant urge to do something, but I can't quite figure out what it is I'm supposed to do. Maybe its the lack of a proper vacation that's doing this to me. Or worse, it could be the side effects of loneliness that's only hitting me full force right now.

Whatever it is, its not doing me any good.

All I know is that I'm bored out of my wits right now. I think its some sort of "calm before the storm" thing. Its my graduating year, and I know its gonna be hell. But I really don't give a rat's ass right now. All I want to do is get a job and earn something for printing and guitar stuff.

Oh well... I'm sure there's something 'round the corner...

There always is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sanayan lang pagdating sa lonely part. Bwahahaha.