Monday, May 01, 2006

the end

hello there boys and girls... nice day isn't it? its reaaaaally hot and stuffy... and its sooooo boring...

well, one thing happened today... my ex and I were able to talk about our relationship that just ended...

its basically one of the scarce moments that we actually talk about things concerning our relationship... and its ironic that we were able to talk about it only now, when it is over... but, at least we made things clear... and I believe that we are both the better for it...

we talked about stuff that worked, and stuff that didn't... why we really broke up, and what caused it... there weren't any hard feelings or admonitions on both our parts... and that was good... basically, we sort of came to the conclusion that maybe it isn't the right time... "we" just weren't working... no matter how we loved each other, there wasn't enough relationship time for us...

so that was that....

do I regret being with her? absolutely not... it was one of the best things in my life for a long time... but it just isn't so anymore... and that's the sad and painful truth.... nevertheless, I'm okay.... and I hope she is too... after all, may pinagsamahan naman kami...

and so its done... the end... at least that chapter is...

I just felt like sharing... because I want to let it out...

who knows? like they always say...
"when God takes away something, it only means He has something better to give..."


until next time...

No comments: