Monday, May 22, 2006

The big day

hello there boys and girls...

It is now less than 24 hours before we present our marketing plan.

I don't admit it to anyone in our group, but I'm really nervous and scared at the prospect of presenting what "we" made to the officers of our college. One, because most of it is made by me. Two, because the presentation is divided among the group, and some of them have no idea what to do. Three, because if they don't like it, I am mostly responsible.

I don't like this feeling at all. I'm usually confident about the things that I have made. But this one is the worst. I don't really "feel" it. Its like the whole thing is just one big nightmare waiting to happen...

I've been so stressed about this thing, and now that its almost over, it seems like the stress has tripled. I even lost my appetite (which is saying a lot) and a LOT of sleep. I have this headache that doesn't seem to want to go away. I smoke about 5 times a day. I haven't bonded with my friends as much as I wanted, and I've negelected a lot of things.

I just hope that nothing disastrous will happen tomorrow...

If only there was something to keep me grounded and not so wired... If only I wasn't so lonely all the friggin' time...

*sigh*

No comments: