Sunday, May 14, 2006

busy busy busy

hello again boys and girls...

its been a while... and I've been quite stressed lately. If you're making a marketing plan for a whole college trying to reposition itself, you would be. And that's exactly what I've been doing lately. The thing is, this marketing plan, complete with a market study, financial analysis, etc., is half of the basis of my grade for this summer.

What did I just say?

We're doing this marketing plan for the school as a class project...

Tough?

Tell me about it...

Add to that to the fact that we just started our community service practicum for my other class... my summer is pretty much.. well... stocked...

I still sleep at 3am, and I wake up at quarter to 7... I haven't really enjoyed the summer yet, and now there's a storm... My love life's a wreck... I am financially unstable...

Ain't life just grand?

Okay, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to rattle off like that... I just sorta had to let it out... Just so it won't dam up inside me...

I wrote something yesterday, but its in my notebook and I can't seem to find it... When I do though, I'd like to share it with you...

So until then...

Ciao...

No comments: