Saturday, August 12, 2006

schooling yourself...


I don't know about the rest of you guys, but school feels a bit sucky right now...



I just had one of my worst experiences in the whole of my academic
life, and the easiest exam I've ever taken happen in the same day.
After staying up all night working on a business plan for my finance
class, we bombed. The team got cut off midway, in one of my most
humiliating presentations ever. What made it worse was the fact that
the "best" presentation was a reconstructed copy of a model that I
helped create last summer. (thieves I say...)



But enough of this ranting... Its a good thing that we had a very,
very, very easy exam in the afternoon. It was one of the only two good
things about today. The other good thing? Well, that's my little
secret.. ^__^



It doesn't make school easier though... Its still tough. How tough?



We still have to see...



No comments: